Constant reliability tools showcased at Industrie Lyon
We will showcase our latest assortment of cutting tools during Industrie Lyon 2019, Hall 2 - Stand D58.
The event takes place at Eurexpo in Lyon, 5 – 8 March, and is the leading production equipment and technologies exhibition in France.
Dormer Pramet will be present to highlight a wide variety of tools, including several new introductions, such as:
- M4303 / M4310 grades, designed for high-speed milling of hard materials in semi-finishing and finishing applications.
- Our family of economic milling ranges for semi-finishing and finishing in steels, hardened steels and cast irons which support the die and mold segment, such as:
- SCN05C cutters, designed for productive copy milling, particularly contouring, profiling and plunging applications.
- SWN04C cutters for smooth cutting in operations with long overhang.
- CNHX05 double-sided inserts with four-cutting edges and patented wiper edge, to provide an excellent surface finish.
- The T8010 is a wear-resistant grade for high precision threads in steels, stainless steels, cast irons and superalloys.
- The Force M range of solid carbide drills for stainless steels. Offering high productivity, these drills feature a four-facet geometry to improve self-centering and improved hole quality.
To learn more about these products, you can contact your local Dormer Pramet office or visit our stand at Industrie Lyon, Hall 2, Stand D58.
To register your attendance at the show visit: http://globalindustrie2019.site.calypso-event.net/global.htm