A new development program has been launched to help our employees increase their experience and knowledge by contributing to key Dormer Pramet global projects.
Key aspects of the new program include working as part of a global team, sharing company culture, learning about new areas of the business, using 21st century communication methods, presenting new ideas to senior management and increasing participants' self-awareness and their own personal development needs.
Each session is structured to support multicultural and innovative thinking, while focusing on two key company projects. This initial development program involves 10 people from a variety of Dormer Pramet departments and locations:
- Jitka Dankova (Logistics, Czech Republic)
- Jan Bittner (Product management, Czech Republic)
- Piotr Szlosarczyk (Sales, Poland)
- Brook He (Technical Sales, China)
- Stephane Geay (Sales, France)
- Premysl Nimmerrichter (Sales, Czech Republic)
- Zdenek Klucka (IT, Czech Republic)
- Rafael Aparecido (Logistics, Brazil)
- Michel Andersson (Marketing, Sweden)
- Francesco Bilotta (Technical Sales, Italy)
The group will meet face-to-face and online during the next 10 months, with the first session already taking place at our new Experience Center in Sumperk, Czech Republic, at the start of December.
Investing in our employees, through training and development programs, is an important aspect to support personal growth and ensure Dormer Pramet continues to meet the needs of our customers.
Good luck to all participants on their development journey.