Literature App for Mobile Devices
To best support our customers and distributors remotely, we have developed a mobile app that anyone can download to have our complete literature selection at their fingertips!
This mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Share specific content of our 40,000-product portfolio by text message, WhatsApp and Airdrop.
For more information visit the App Store, Google Play or contact your local Dormer Pramet sales office.
Round Tool Catalogs for North America
The product range catalog specific for North America is now available to browse and download via a digital app. This includes the popular product brands of Precision Twist Drill, Dormer and Union Butterfield.
This interactive app allows you to navigate our comprehensive program of round tools for:
Indexable Catalogs North America
The Pramet app is available to browse and download for both smartphones and tablets, from iTunes and Google Play.
This new app allows users to navigate our comprehensive program of indexable tools for turning, milling and hole-making applications.
Key features include:
- Multilingual setting (American English/Spanish/French)
- Both Imperial and Metric size products
- Ability to create your own catalog by setting pages as favorites
- Product index links directly to the required page
- Easy-to-use product search option
- Large thumbnails to speed-up navigation
- An optimized zoom option
- Easily accessible technical support and information
- Option to download the full catalog (pdf format)
The catalog app can be found by typing ‘Pramet’ into the search function. It is free to download and available for iOS devices on iTunes and for Android on Google Play.
Please note: This app is available in North America only (USA, Canada and Mexico). It will not be displayed in other countries stores.
Dormer Pramet has given its thread size calculator app for the
smartphone and tablet its biggest update yet with a host of new features added. The Toolbox app provides a valuable resource for engineers and machinists with a range of accessories available to provide a simply reliable one-stop shop for threading processes.
It will make it even easier to use our cutting tools and provide the security
that the tool being used is the right one for the right application.
Key features include:
- Thread size calculator: Provides improved process security by selecting the correct drill diameter for a thread. Simply input the size of the desired thread, select the process (tapping or forming) and standard (DIN or ANSI) and the calculator quickly and accurately determines the correct drill size.
- Calliper: Need to know the diameter of the cutting tool? Place the tool on the smartphone or tablet screen and the calliper will measure it!
- Bubble Level: Use this feature to check the alignment of an object or surface.
- Decibel meter: Useful to check the noise levels in any working area
- Converter (mm-inch): Convert dimensions from millimetres to inches and vice-versa
- Multi-language: This app is a multi-language app that allows the user to switch easily to other available languages.
Have the power of our technical experts at your fingertips.
This mobile app is the condensed version of our popular printed Technical Handbook that machinists have been using for more than two decades. The publication is packed full of useful information for engineers including quick reference tables, tool nomenclature, cutting data formulas, manufacturing standards and useful machining hints/tips, for the first time in the market, nothing similar has been published yet.