Highlights from the launch include:
- multi-material chamfer cutters: available with 60°, 90° or 120° angles.
- ball nose cutters: numerous surface finishes and rake angles broaden the range of applications across the full spectrum of material types
- four flute corner radius end mills: featuring unequal helix geometry and a variety of corner radii for smoother cutting action and increased corner life in tough applications
- cutters for difficult to machine materials: including unequal helix and unequal pitch geometry tools to support operations from slotting to semi-finishing.
- multi-flute super-finishing cutters
- cutters for Aluminium / non-ferrous materials
All new cutters are available in a variety of cut and overall lengths to promote use in a range of operations.
The additions compliment Dormer's existing S8XX and S9XX cutter ranges which provide options for general purpose and multi-application requirements.
Further information on all new cutters can be found in the below 45-page extract taken from Dormer's 2015 catalogue, which is now available to order via all local sales offices.
New SC milling cutters - Set 1 (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French)
New SC milling cutters - Set 2 (Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish)
New SC milling cutters - Set 3 (Italian, German, Dutch, French)
New SC milling cutters - Set 4 (Czech, Russian, Polish, Slovakian)
New SC milling cutters - Set 5 (Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, South American Spanish, English)
New SC milling cutters - Set 6 (Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, English)