We provide a versatile program of rotary milling cutters under the Dormer brand covering almost every engineering material
Within the range we offer four basic types of shank cutters in High Speed Steel (HSS), High Speed Cobalt (HSS-E & HSS-E PM) and Solid Carbide (HM) to cover a variety of milling operations:
- Two flute slot drills: made to close diameter tolerance for milling of keyways, slots and pockets.
- Three flute slot drills: offer a versatile option between 2 and 4 flute cutters with the ability to profile as well as produce slots and pockets.
- Four-flute / multi-flute end mills: used primarily for profiling operations with low-medium metal removal rates, offering superior surface finish quality.
- Ball nosed cutters: for profile milling and contouring of complex surfaces
- Roughing end mills: for high metal removal applications.
Additional cutter types available include T-slot cutters, woodruff cutters, dovetail
cutters and corner rounding cutters
Our solid milling range is split into three main areas:
- C*** (HSS, HSS-E & HSS-E-PM Cutters)
- D*** (HSS & HSS-E side & face milling cutters, shell end mills and slitting saws)
- S*** (Solid Carbide Cutters)
Below you can find some highlights from our rotary milling program. For more information or to view our complete range, please click here
For pricing and availability please visit the Dormer Pramet eShop or contact your local sales office